Here’s what you need
- 2 cups carrot pulp
- 1/2 cup Vegennaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Hajiki seaweed or 2 Tbsp dulse flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped onions or scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash, Spike or 21 seasoning
Here’s what you do
- Save the carrot pulp left over from carrot juicing. It will store for several days in the refrigerator.
- Soak the Hajiki seaweed for at least 20 minutes in 1/4 cup purified water or until it has re-hydrated. Drain and squeeze off excess water from the seaweed before adding to the carrot pulp.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
This incredibly tasty blend can be used in any manner that canned tuna is used.
Compliments of Living SuperFood Recipe book by Chef Keidi Awadu