Here’s what you need
- 2 cups carrot pulp
- 1/2 cup Vegennaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Hajiki seaweed or 2 Tbsp dulse flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped onions or scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash, Spike or 21 seasoning
Here’s what you do
- Save the carrot pulp left over from carrot juicing. It will store for several days in the refrigerator.
- Soak the Hajiki seaweed for at least 20 minutes in 1/4 cup purified water or until it has re-hydrated. Drain and squeeze off excess water from the seaweed before adding to the carrot pulp.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
This incredibly tasty blend can be used in any manner that canned tuna is used.
Compliments of Living SuperFood Recipe book by Chef Keidi Awadu
Subscribe To Our Blog!
Recieve alerts on new blogs and special promotions!
You have Successfully Subscribed!