Here’s what you need:
- 1/3 cup vegannaise
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch broccoli (about 12 oz.)
- 1/2 medium purple cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives, divided
Here’s what you do:
- Grate the cabbage into thin slices.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel broccoli stalk if skin is thick. Halve broccoli lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise, starting at crown.
- Toss broccoli, cabbage, scallions, sugar snap peas and 2 Tbsp. chives with the vegannaise in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve slaw topped with sesame seeds and remaining 2 Tbsp. chives.
- Slaw can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill.